Sunday 4 January 2015

Welcome Little One

Just found this photo on my phone and realised that I probably haven't posted it on here. I made it for my niece and her new baby, Amelia who was born last March and thoroughly enjoyed making it.
The box is made so that the sides create a frame and then the shelf was added to carry the toys. They are stamped from the set which has shelves with different bits on them. Wish I could remember what it's called!
The 'book ' on the lid off the box is die cut using a spellbinders die. I'm quite pleased with the way it's turned out.
Thanks everyone for your kind comments, I'd forgotten what a difference they make to my life. Have a lovely Sunday 
X Michelle 

3 comments:

PatR said...

Hi there Michelle it's so lovely to see you back in action. These two creations are beautiful and an inspiration as always. Looking forward to seeing more. Take good care of yourself xxx

Christine B. said...

Hi Michelle, a beautiful card and keepsake. Hope you are keeping well, take care.
I've just made a baby card and box posted it on by blog. Love and hugs x ChrisB

G Peplow said...

Brilliant, so much detail and beautiful colouring, love it :D Hugs Gay x