Tuesday 10 October 2017

The Older I Get........


Don't know where I got this stamp from, but boy do I know the feeling! 
Thought I'd use it on a card for my eldest son. Can't believe he's 42!!!!!! 

I do know where I got the other stamps on the card from though, been seeing these images crop up on a number of cards and with some quick detective work, found them on the Visible Image website. 




The front is the skull shadow stencil which I drew round and cut out and the middle of the card is made with the Mr Bone Jangles stamp set, layered with the smaller stamps as background and the bigger ones over stamped in black. The first time in a while that I had a card in my head before I had the stamp in my hand! Once of a day I'd be awake all night with cards, scrapbook pages and journaling skittering around taking shape before I'd even looked at the paper!  Good to find some stamps which have this effect again (I think)

Anyway, hope Richard likes the card
Back soon
X Michelle

4 comments:

G Peplow said...

I love this card Michelle, the sentiment fits brilliantly too! I agree with you about having card designs going around your mind, I used to feel the same! So glad you’re enjoying your crafting again! Kids, my eldest is now 45 he’s middle aged ha! Fun eh!! Xx

Chris said...

Fantastic card Michelle and a great sentiment which made me smile. I know what you mean about the age of your kids too, I've just been made a Granny, so I'm definitely looking at the zimmer frame now :D. Hope you're doing OK and lovely to see you're getting back to crafting. xxx

Michelle said...

Wow Congrats Chris! On the baby and the zimmer both rights of passage to an older and wiser existence lol! Thanks for your lovely comment x

Michelle said...

45! You def don’t look old enough Gay! Thanks for popping by and leaving such a lovely comment x