Wednesday 1 November 2017

Happy Halloween

Hi again.
I should have posted this yesterday but ran out of time, baking goodies for a Halloween party. Where does one find vegan Halloween food?
Anyway here it is in all its gouliness!


I was wandering around blogland looking for a challenge or two and came across a challenge which required stamping and text. Just looked for the challenge and I can’t find it anywhere! Oh well! I enjoyed a bit of inking stamping and shading anyway.
Hope you like my slightly ‘different’ journal page!

I just love being cozy and warm on these dark nights, more time to disappear into my craft room to play.

Hope All Hallows’ Eve wasn’t too spooky for you.
X Michelle

2 comments:

Christine B. said...

Love what you did on your journal
Page . Like you love being iny craft room playing away . Have been ony sewing machine today lots of Love Michelle xxxc

Michelle said...

Hi Christine
Glad you’ve been up to playing today, I have to get my sewing machine out soon, got some bedding to make. Thanks for your kind comment x