Wednesday 31 January 2018

Simples!

Well the weather has been atrocious, I’ve been feeling a bit naff, haven’t had the energy to tackle any of the mammoth diy or cleaning jobs that need doing around the house so - just one thing left to do - play! 

I’ve been wandering around blogland, Facebook and Pinterest looking for inspiration and have seen some lovely clean and simple cards with amazing inking, in fact have pinned some awesome cards. 

Having bought some distress oxides many months ago, (strike that, just realised its more than 4 years ago!!!!!) I thought I’d better justify the purchase by finally using them.

So, breaking myself in gently I made these



Masked the card, inked the oxides, stamped the Chocolate Baroque image and bobs your uncle!

Now what can do next?..........

Hope you’re finding fun too on these wet windy days

X Michelle

No comments: